oitnb season 3 requirements
- for poussey to never be sad ever.
important headcanons to consider:
- can they use chopsticks
- what do they do when they cant sleep
- what would they impulse buy at the grocery store
- what order do they wash things in the shower
- what’s their coffee order
- what sort of apps would they have on their smartphone
- how do they act around children
- what would they watch on tv when they’re bored and nothing they really like is on
*knocks on your door*
Hello. I’ve heard you’ve been invalidating a male character’s past straight relationships in order to make your slash ship sail.
Could I interest you on the subject of bisexuality.
It’s free! It’s friendly! It’s perfectly workable with canon! It stops misogynistic fic tropes in order to slash ship in it’s tracks.
Invest in bisexuality today!
Bonus: Buy today and receive a free addition of pansexuality for no extra fee!
*gets gay married during the purge*
sherlock holmes would be the cutest dotty old man living in sussex and telling curious kiddos about his bees and the honey and pretending to be a grumpy tottery old coot but getting all smiley and lighting up when someone says that they remember…
Imagine your OC slamming into a sliding glass door, and another one of your OC’s laughing at them.
i don’t understand why people don’t instantly respond to “what would your dream superpower be” with the ability to manipulate probability.
think about it. what’s the chance someone will drop 1mil in front of me? 0%? let’s make that 100%. what’s the probability i’ll wake up tomorrow and be X gender? 100%. what’s the probability my bathtub is filled with mac and cheese? 100%.
as a casino employee I can confirm this would be terrifying as fuck